Microwave and Home Food Safety (MHFS) (2012-2013)Welcome to the Microwave and Home Food Safety project site. This project was published in 2013. Highlights of this project include:
- Target populations of adults and children
- Six (6) evidence-analysis questions.
There is no scheduled update of this project.
- Project Team
The following individuals contributed their valuable time and expertise to this project:
- Julie A. Garden-Robinson, PhD, RD, LRD, Chair
- Sandra Bastin, PhD, RD, LD, CCE
- Phyllis J. Famularo, DCN, RD, CSG
- John A. Krakowski, MA, RD, CDN
- Melissa A. Schrader, MS, RD, LD
- Maria Wood, RD, LDN
- Erica Gradwell, MS, RD
- Mujahed Khan, MBA, RD
- Paula Ziegler, PhD, RD
- ConAgra Foods
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest: In the interest of full disclosure, the Academy has adopted the policy of revealing relationships workgroup members have with companies that sell products or services that are relevant to this topic. Workgroup members are required to disclose potential conflicts of interest by completing the Academy Conflict of Interest Form. It should not be assumed that these financial interests will have an adverse impact on the content, but they are noted here to fully inform readers.
- None of the workgroup members listed above disclosed potential conflicts.